5 Best SEO Plugins for WordPress 2020 | WordPress Plugins
An SEO Plugins for WordPress allow webmasters to easily optimize certain elements of a website’s code and structure to make it more crawlable by search engine spiders.
The page title and the Meta description appear in the code of the page and in search engine results. They are very important in telling the search engines what the page is about. If the website automatically generates these Meta elements for you, it’s likely that they are not well optimized for search engines.
Therefore, an SEO Plugin allows you to easily add Metadata to each of the site’s pages. In addition to that, SEO Plugins for WordPress also helps with social media sharing. It gives social media sites the content that’s optimized for real-life people to read and click on what they are surfing.
Therefore, if you are looking to get your WordPress Plugin Services to get done at an affordable cost, then Candent SEO, Best Company for SEO in Patna, is the right choice for you. We at Candent SEO are equipped with the Best SEO experts, providing optimum results at a really affordable cost.
SEO Plugins for WordPress
Finding a great host for the WordPress site is sure to speed it up and boost the SEO Ranking. However, there is much more that goes with this, including which keyword to target for the blog posts, how large the image file should be, and whether the content is readable or not.
That’s why there is a need for good SEO Plugins for WordPress. The following mentioned are the list of 5 Best SEO Plugin for WordPress 2019.
WordPress SEO by Yoast is the most popular SEO Plugin. If one wants to improve their WordPress SEO, both by creating better content and by optimizing their sites, then this plugin is the best place to start.
Yoast SEO Premium WordPress SEO Plugin does everything in its power to please both visitors and search engine spiders.
Some of the best features that Yoast SEO offers are:
- Title and Meta description templating for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
- A state-of-the-art schema implementation that helps search engines make sense of the site. As well as increase the chance of those converted rich results.
- The most advanced XML sitemaps functionality at the push of a button.
- To see exactly what google search engine is going to look like. Also, a readability check is completed on all pages to understand if one needs to break-up paragraphs or add elements like numbered lists or headers.
One can easily Download the Yoast SEO Plugin for WordPress to make the best use of resources and support we have ever seen from a plugin developer.
All in One SEO
If one doesn’t want to use Yoast SEO, then you can always give All in One SEO pack a try. All in One SEO have features of visual search elements such as star ranking, images, and other important details that might grab user attention.
All in One SEO are often used for e-commerce product page results and blog post reviews. Google enjoys All in One SEO because they aren’t all that intrusive, yet still able to reveal valuable information to the user.
Features that make All in One SEO a great choice are as follows:
- Google search provides a more visual structure for the users.
- This plugin supports several types of content including reviews, people, events, products, recipes, and videos. So, for instance, a recipe might have a star rating, the number of reviews, and a photo of the food.
- Your search results are easier to share on Facebook since the proper information is already compiled.
It is a WordPress Plugin that uses AI to bring advanced SEO in the hands of marketers and content editors. This plugin helps to organize the content while automating structured data markup.
On top of that, the WordLift Plugin also improves content findability by adding internal links, recommendation widgets, and semantic-rich metadata.
Features that make WordLift a great choice include:
- This plugin uses natural language processing and knowledge graphs for automating structured linked data markup.
- This uses WooRank’s technology to help track the performance of the content and provides relevant advice to optimize the website.
- Integrates with google analytics
Some of the users of WordLift Plugin are Airbnb, Amazon Audible, TheNextWeb, and Greenpeace.
This WordPress Plugin is Best Free SEO Plugin for WordPress 2019 with no ads. It is completely white-labeled with no footprints even in the free version. This plugin is powerful, simple and fast that lets you manage all your titles and Meta description for posts.
Some of the top features of SEO press are as follows:
- No ads and your editors will see a meta box with no reference to SEO Press.
- Quick and easy twitter meta tags and Facebook open graph data
- It lets you add google analytics tracking to your site in seconds. One can also exclude user roles from tracking, enable remarketing, setup custom dimensions, demographics and interest reporting.
This SEO plugin is the Swiss army knife of SEO tools for the WordPress website. It comes with everything that one needs for taking full control of the on-page SEO. Additionally, this plugin also combines the power of multiple plugins one might be using on their WordPress website for SEO.
Features that make Rank Math a great choice include:
- It is a one-stop-shop for all SEO needs.
- Each post/page/product runs through an SEO Analysis tool based on 40 factors.
- The user interface is very clean, and the options are easy to understand.
- This plugin gives the option to automatically add Alt or title tags to images that are missing.
- It also comes with a redirection module that lets you point those 404 errors to something a little more useful on the website
If looking for “How to Install SEO Plugin in WordPress”, you can easily follow the instructions available online. However, if one finds it difficult to install and use these SEO Plugins than they must refer to an SEO Service Provider Nearby to get the service done.
Thus, if looking for SEO Company in Bihar, feel free to contact Candent SEO, the Best Company for SEO Services in Patna to get optimum results.
- 1 SEO Plugins for WordPress
- 1.1 Yoast SEO
- 1.2 All in One SEO
- 1.3 WordLift
- 1.4 SEO Press
- 1.5 Rank Math